The KRK ROKIT 8 G3 is the largest and most powerful model in the ROKIT series. Equipped with a bi-amped, class A-B amplifier the RP8G3 is an excellent two-way powered speaker that pushes 100 watts through a 8-inch woofer and a 1-inch soft dome tweeter. The 8-inch woofer in the RP8 G3 is an Aramid glass composite woofer with KRK’s trademark yellow covering. It handles 75 watts of the total output. The 1-inch woofer is of a soft dome design and channels the other 25 watts. The RP8G3 also provides both low and high frequency adjustments so you can tailor the speaker’s response curve to your personal taste.
The monitor is designed to offer maximum headroom with minimal distortion. It has a frequency response of 35 Hz – 35 kHz and an impressive Max Peak SPL of 109 dB. The rear of the RP8G3 has a 1/4-inch balanced TRS input, and a balanced XLR. There is also an unbalanced RCA input. ROKIT Generation 3 speakers are made from medium-density fiberboard material covered in black vinyl wrap. A factory-installed foam pad keeps the speaker and the resting surface isolated from one another, to eliminate cross-resonance that muddies the sound.
Overall, the ROKIT Generation 3 powered speakers were designed to provide peerless clarity on midrange and vocals while delivering substantially extended bass response. For large recording rooms and high SPL monitor needs, the ROKIT 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance thru its large headroom.
Experience the accurate sound reproduction and acoustic precision of the KRK ROKIT G3 and hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 8-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior imaging
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment