The next-generation JBL 308P MkII studio monitor makes the legendary JBL performance available to any studio. Featuring the revolutionary JBL Image Control waveguide and refined transducers, the JBL 308P MkII delivers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and an impressive dynamic range that enhances the mixing capabilities of any modern workstation. The JBL 308P MkII uses patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors to deliver a sleek, modern design, outstanding performance and a pleasant mixing experience at an affordable price.
JBL 308P MKII
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot.
- Next-generation JBL converters for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented slip Stream™ Low-frequency port for outstanding bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers deliver 112 watts of power for high performance and dynamics.
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low-frequency variations introduced by the environment.
- HF trimmer switch adjusts the high-frequency power to the room acoustics or personal preferences.
- Flexible connection options with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control.
- Designed according to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any workspace.
- The rigorous JBL 100-hour full performance test guarantees years of reliability.
- The slim, modern design offers a visual upgrade for every studio.