The SEVENTY brings a host of unique new features and an ergonomic and intuitive interface to take DJ shows to stratospheric levels. Rugged and mobile, the SEVENTY has the ruggedness to endure the most demanding tours without compromising on functionality and creative expression.
Its three new patented MAG FOUR ultra-light, high-quality faders deliver exceptional precision, especially the crossfader with its adjustable tension.
At the heart of the SEVENTY are 16 MPC-type pads to interact with the various performance modes available, such as Hot Cue, Pitch ‘n Time, Sampler, Roll or Transport.
The 3-band Isolated EQ and dedicated high and low pass filters per channel are right at your fingertips. The same goes for navigation, Serato playlist control or the rotary effects switches made of die-cast aluminum. The OLED display provides accurate visual feedback of key console parameters. Add to that a professional signal-to-noise level of 114 dB, and the Rane SEVENTY clearly sets a new standard in its class.
– Number of channels : 2 channels
– 2 channel “battle” DJ mixing desk
– All-steel frame construction, heavy-duty strength for heavy-duty use
– 3 new generation MAG FOUR faders, ultra light, contactless magnetic, with adjustable voltage, contour adjustment and reverse mode.
– 1.7″ OLED display to show effects and mixer settings
– 3-band EQ, high/low pass filter and level control per channel
– 2 internal FLEX FX engines with customizable parameters via the OLED screen
– 2 FX switches in die-cast aluminium with 180° vertical travel
– FLEX FX/Software FX switch to determine whether the FX switches control internal or software effects (Serato)
– 6 effect buttons to select the effects affected by the FX switches
– Integration and control of Serato effects plus one internal FLEX FX per channel
– 2 Dual Instant buttons to load the track from one deck to the other deck, at the same playing position (switchable to Silent Cue or Sync)
– 2 independent Loop sections per deck, with In-Out and 1/2x settings – 2x
– 16 MPC-type, RGB backlit pads with adjustable velocity, aftertouch and independent deck controls
– Main performance modes: Hot Cue, Saved Loop, Roll, Sampler and Transport
– Secondary Performance Modes: Pitch Play, Flip, Serato Sample, Custom Pad
– Independent sampler section with volume control
– Pre-listening slider to select the pre-listening source between the two decks (center setting: listening to both)
– Cue Level and Cue Mix control between the preview and the program
– Split Cue Mode
– 2 XLR/Jack combo microphone inputs with Mic/Line level switch, volume and tone controls, Echo on Mic 1 effect
– Aux, Phono/Line RCA inputs with ground terminal on each of the 2 channels
– 6.35mm headphone jack and 3.5mm mini jack outputs
– Main outputs XLR, Booth jack TRS
– Inputs and outputs RCA session
– Includes Serato DJ Pro
– 2 USB ports to connect up to 2 computers
– USB ports for the connection of 2 TWELVE motorized controllers
– Audio processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit
– Weight and dimensions: 5.6 kg, 445 x 280 x 90 mm