niversal Audio’s new Apollo Heritage Editions deliver a premium software suite of 5 or 10 award-winning UAD plug-in titles — including the full Collections from Teletronix®, Fairchild®, Pultec®, Helios®, and UA — conveniently packaged at significant savings. These are the same UAD plug-ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modeling over the past decade — making Apollo Heritage Editions the perfect choice for those looking to get the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
Apollo Twin X QUAD allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and available QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows. Apollo Twin X QUAD confidently outperforms everything in its class with 127 dB D/A dynamic range, along with an included bundle of plugins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
Apollo Twin X QUAD features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations. Exclusive to UA Audio Interfaces, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.
Apollo Twin X QUAD Heritage Features
- Elite audio conversion and Unison preamps, on your desktop
- Loaded with plug ins from original Apollo Twin X QUAD (Realtime Analog Classics bundle, LUNA Recording System) and Heritage Edition plug ins
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion
- Onboard UAD processing for tracking and mixing in real time
- Two Unison-enabled preamps
- Includes LUNA Recording System, fully-integrated and inspiring music production application